Catch Media was tasked with the job of revamping the 7th floor at the City of Cape Town offices recently.
1. Printed perspex panels with polished edges.
2. 12m x 2.6m Polywall (wallpaper) printed in one piece, using a watermark of the new city logo.
3. Lightbox with a gorgeous waterfall image, making it come alive.
3. Glass whiteboard with a flamingo watermark print for the small meeting room.
4. Canvas printed images for the entrance / waiting area.
5. Boardroom revamped with Polywall (wallpaper) printed all in one piece with a doorway cut out.